[Concussion] [Concussion]

I tried to like this game, I really did, but unfortunately, it gets to hard too quickly, which forces the player to grind, which I, of course, detest in a game. For the next version of this, try decreasing the amount of damage the enemies give, and also try decreasing their health so players have an easier time getting through the game. Just some friendly constructive criticism.

GMR516 responds:

Yeah, no worries. The game isn't for everyone. Just a little tip/thingy, I've gotten through the entire game without any powers at all, so it's definitely possible. Just gotta learn the combos I guess.

Thanks for playing!

Gods Of Arena Gods Of Arena

I tried to like this game, I really did, but sadly, it suffered from too much level grinding, which led to the game becoming too hard too fast.

Try to make the game easier by lowering the difficulty of the enemies, adding minigames, other ways to receive XP that don't require level grinding. Until you do, I will not be returning to this game.

Shark Lifting 2 Shark Lifting 2

I enjoyed this game, or rather, what I could access of it. At a certain point (I don't remember the exact name of the shark) my hand just got too tired to go on. That said, you might want to add an "easy/casual" mode that has it so that you can simply hold the mouse button to lift the shark.

Dead Rampage Dead Rampage

I like it, but the problem with this (as with many games of its type) is that it gets too hard, too fast. If you are intending do revisions of this game, please consider making tweaks such as lowering the damage of the tougher enemies, lowering the prices of the guns, making the player character a bit tougher, that sort of thing.

The Blind Swordsman The Blind Swordsman

I knew this was an April Fools' Day game, and I played anyway. Well played, Evil-Dog. Well played indeed...

Signum Project Signum Project

Are you planning on releasing an update for the game?

Eder responds:

I released it to have some feedback, if it gets some more attention and good rates I might work on more levels or a sequel.

Nuclear Plant 2 Nuclear Plant 2

Not bad, but I think the downfall of this game, as with many others of its ilk, is that it gets too hard, too fast. Perhaps if you decreased the number of enemies, or reduced the amount of damage they give the player character, we might have something.

AVGM AVGM

Well-done, my friend. You are an inspiration to us all.

NONDEVICER NONDEVICER

Are you planning on making a mroe polished version of this?

MNWS responds:

No not really, I might fix some things here and there but nothing more than that. School is taking up a lot of my time atm so I can't really find the time to do any big updates.

Evolvo Plus Evolvo Plus

Does anyone know what fish #99 is? I can't seem to find it.