Charlie Black Charlie Black

Charles M Schulz must be spinning in his grave ;)

A Moment of Adventure A Moment of Adventure

I just have one question:

Is Princess Bubblegum wearing underwear or short shorts in that photo?

sweetcommando responds:

out of every single questionable thing in this toon, you ask that?

I actually dont know what shes wearing. lol

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Ah, yes, a classic case of "entirely missing the point".

[Concussion] [Concussion]

I tried to like this game, I really did, but unfortunately, it gets to hard too quickly, which forces the player to grind, which I, of course, detest in a game. For the next version of this, try decreasing the amount of damage the enemies give, and also try decreasing their health so players have an easier time getting through the game. Just some friendly constructive criticism.

GMR516 responds:

Yeah, no worries. The game isn't for everyone. Just a little tip/thingy, I've gotten through the entire game without any powers at all, so it's definitely possible. Just gotta learn the combos I guess.

Thanks for playing!

Gods Of Arena Gods Of Arena

I tried to like this game, I really did, but sadly, it suffered from too much level grinding, which led to the game becoming too hard too fast.

Try to make the game easier by lowering the difficulty of the enemies, adding minigames, other ways to receive XP that don't require level grinding. Until you do, I will not be returning to this game.

Shark Lifting 2 Shark Lifting 2

I enjoyed this game, or rather, what I could access of it. At a certain point (I don't remember the exact name of the shark) my hand just got too tired to go on. That said, you might want to add an "easy/casual" mode that has it so that you can simply hold the mouse button to lift the shark.

FNAF - Pirate Booty FNAF - Pirate Booty

Is that her underwear?! ;)

Kayla-Na responds:

Yep

This really happened This really happened

Well, at least we now know what kind of underwear you wear XD

Thane and Pedobear Thane and Pedobear

Hey, that girl's got a nice butt!

...Of course, that's the lolicon in me talking...

Anyway, good job! Keep up the good work!